As a leading center in the field of gender and ICT, APWNC has produced exellent research such as journals, books and white papers.
It also provides suggestions and recommendations for policy development around world.
APWIN JournalAnnal publication of APWIN Journal. (1999~Present)
- APWIN 12 : Gender Empowerment through Women’s Socioeconomic Participation
- APWIN 11 : Korea’s Effort to Empower Women through ICT
- APWIN 10 : Paperless Business Environment in APEC Region
- APWIN 09 : Empowerment of Women's economic capability with ICT: technology and policy implication
- APWIN 08 : Building a Sustainable e-Future
BooksMore than 50 books have been published from conducting surveys and researches on gender & ICT and e-Business in the APEC region.
- Preliminary Research on Development and Delivery of Livelihood-based e-Service for ASEAN Women
- Women’s Socioeconomic Empowerment through ICT in Latin America: Peru, Colombia, Ecuador
- Role of e-Government to Promote Gender Equality in the Asia and Pacific
- 'Preliminary Research on Promotion of Rural Women’s Livelihood with ICT Use
- Research on Global Human Network Service for Nation Branding
White PaperAPEC Women’s e-Biz Center has been conducting research on e-Business of women enterprises in APEC member economies.
The research is based on analyzing the current status of e-Business of women-owned enterprises in the APEC reegion and surveying the best practices. Based on the research, APEC Women’s e-Biz Center will propose policy recommendations for vitalizing e-Business of women-owned to the government and provide practical guidelines to women entrepreneurs.
- Research on Cultural Contents for Globalization in Asia (6 Countries)
- Women-Owned SMEs and e-Business in Twelve APEC Economies
- Research Report on Establishment of e-Business Roadmap and Supporting Strategies for Women-Owned Business
- APEC White Paper on Women-owned Business and e-Business
- APEC e-Business : Building a sustainable e-Future for women