IT Education Program
Produce IT experts with global leadershipAPWINC’s IT Education Center (http://itedu.sookmyung.ac.kr/) aims to produce IT experts with global leadership by providing various education programs including Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and other officially approved certificates.
Through these programs, APWINC supports future leaders who want to develop and improve their ICT skills to take part in today’s knowledge-information society.
IT Training for Registered Students
- IT Training for Registered Students
- Purpose: Starting from Windows, Microsoft Office, training the students to be professionals with ICT skills
- Contents: Window, Hancom, Microsoft Office, MOS, Photoshop, Web Master, Flash, etc.
IT Training for High-school Alumni
- Duration: 1998. 7 ~2007.12
- Purpose: Fostering experts on using Internet to teach younger generation and promoting women's capacity building
- Contents: Window Explorer, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Web Site Building, etc./li>
IT Training for Local Community
- Duration: 1999~2005.11
- Purpose: Enlightening the importance of ICT use and offering them to be capable of using computers and Internet
- Contents: Windows, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Web Site Building, etc.
IT Training for Senior Citizens
- Duration: 2000~2001
- Purpose: Training senior citizens who considered as information minority group to be able to use computer
- Contents: Basic Computer Skills, Using the Internet
IT Training for Female Principals and Vice Principals in Middle Schools
- Duration: 1999
- Purpose: Building ICT capacity of former and current principals to enhance their leadership and awareness in information-knowledge
- Contents: Basic Computer Skills, Using the Internet, Office Automation Skills, Building Web Site
- Special IT training Session for Secretaries/ 1998.11.11~1999.2.24
- Computer Training for local community members in Yongsan District in Seoul/ 2000.7