Notice l We will inform you about APWINC's announcements and major activities.
Recruitment of students participating in UNESCO-UNITWIN local education (Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia)
The UNESCO-UNITWIN program, which is under way at APWINC, is a program that enhances ICT and leadership skills for girls in developing countries under the theme "Strengthening Women's Capabilities Through ICT and Leadership Education."
In 2016, we visited Cambodia and Indonesia to provide education programs for local female university students.
(Reference to http://unitwin.sookmyung.ac.kr)
This year, we are hosting programs with our universities in Laos, Cambodia and Indonesia.
We recruit students who will participate in local education by visiting our colleges directly. We hope students who are interested in this apply.
1. Period: Each week or so between July and August.
Laos (Luan Prabang) : 7/8 ~ 7/15
Cambodia (Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville) : 7/29 ~ 8/5
Indonesia: expected mid-August
- Travel time considered, actual local training period is 5 days
2. Activity content and number of people to be recruited
ㅇ 00 people in ICT/leadership
- Assisting lectures and group activities
- Support group presentation preparation
- Assist and support ICT labs (such as Aduino)
- Planning and conducting a special activity or field trip
ㅇ 00 people in video field
- Photographs and recordings of local training activities(Include Participant Interview)
- 2 video production
* Video for Showing Completion Ceremony (Local Education Day 5)
* UNITWIN PR video (produced after local training)
3. Apply Qualification and Advantage
- 3rd semester to 8th semester students and students on leave
- Students who can communicate in English and support education
- Advantage of related majors in ICT field
- One or more of the images you have created are required for video applicants
4. Applicant country and area
- Applicant country : Complete all available dates by referring to the local training schedule within the application
- Applicant area : 1 field name of leadership / ICT / video
5. Participation cost: 200,000 won
Participation fees will be used for meals and activities in the country, and the Education Ministry will provide other expenses for activities such as airfare and accommodation.
6. How to apply
Please fill out the attached application form and personal information usage agreement below.Please submit it to (email@example.com) by 5 p.m. on April 21.
Interviewee will be notified individually at a later.
* Participation in all schedules of the 2 pre-meeting sessions (which are scheduled during May-June) and the launch ceremony and activity reporting meeting (expected in September). If you do not attend, the selection may be cancelled.
Contact: researcher Yoo Ji-hee of APWINC(02-710-9895)