Notice l We will inform you about APWINC's announcements and major activities.
[APWINC] UNESCO-UNITWIN Recruitment of Local Education Participation Students (Indonesia) (~10/31)
- May 20, 2019 (09:39:51)
UNESCO-UNITWIN Program, conducted by the APWINC, is a program that strengthens ICT and Leadership capabilities of girls in developing countries under the theme of "Strengthening women's competencies through ICT and Leadership education" Since 2016, we have visited partner universities in Laos, Indonesia and Cambodia to provide education programs for female faculty members and college students.
As part of this program, students will be invited to attend local training sessions in January 2019 in Indonesia's University Gadjah Mada(in Indonesia Yogyakarta). We look forward to a lot of support from those who are interested.
1. Duration: approximately 1 week, January 6-12, 2019 (scheduled)
- Travel time is taken into account, the actual local training period is 5 days.
- A schedule may be added for one to two days before or after the specified period.
2. Activity content and recruitment : 00 persons in ICT/Leadership
- Facilitate and monitor the course progress
- Support group activities and preparation for presentations
- Supporting and supporting ICT practice(aduino, etc.)
- Planning and conducting special activities (Recreation, cultural, exchanges, etc.) or field trips
3. Entitlement and preferntial treatment
- Students and students who are enrolled in the third and eighth semesters
- Person who can communicate and provide educational support in English(or Indonesia)
- In the case of ICT, the relevan major is preferred,
4. Apply country and apply areas
- Apply area: Name one of the area of Leadership / ICT
5. Apply Method
Please fill out the application form and consent for the use of personal information attaached below and submit it to (firstname.lastname@example.org) by midnihgt, October 31. Interviewee will be notified individually later.
* All schedules for pre-training (scheduled for November to December), launch ceremony and activity reporting meetings (scheduled for January) must be participated and the selection may be canceled if absent.
Contact : APWINC (02-710-9886 / email@example.com)