Notice l We will inform you about APWINC's announcements and major activities.
APWINC Researcher Jobs (~3/28)
- Mar 19, 2018 (14:55:26)
APWINC is seeking talented people to carry out international cooperation projects together as follows.
1. Number of employees: 2 (Contract researcher-career/new employment)
o Preference to those with experience in international cooperation-related business
o A person who can speak and write in English
o People who can use computers, such as Microsoft Office.
3. Assigned task
o Planning and carrying out the business in the field of Gender & ICT
(Research planning and performance, training operation, holding international conferences, communication at home and abroad)
o Support other laboratory operations
4. working conditions
o Working style: 5 working days a week (Mon-Fri, 09: 00 ~ 17: 30)
o Working place: APWINC Office (Sookmyung Women's University Centennial Memorial Hall)
o Fee: Consultation during interview (including 4 major insurance)
o Work start date: in April
o Term of contract: 11 month (Renewed according to evaluation result after the term)
5. Application method and schedule
1) Application method
o 1th: Document screening
o 2nd Interview (Individual notification of successful applicants)
※ Interview: Individuals will be informed only to those who pass the paperwork and interviewees
2) Typical Schedule
o Reception period: ~ until on Wednesday, March 28, 2018
/ Document Selection Result: email and wired notifications
o Documents required for screening:
- Resume and self-introduction letter 1 copy each Korean / English
o Submission documents for interview transfer:
- Final school graduation and transcript (or scheduled certificate) each part 1
- Copies of certificates and certified language certificates (as applicable only)
3) How to Receive: Receive E-mail (email@example.com)
※ Selection may be cancelled if the document is falsely written or written.
※ The above schedule is subject to change according to the circumstances of our institute..
6. For more information: contact e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)