Notice l We will inform you about APWINC's announcements and major activities.
APWINC Researcher Jobs (~8/26)
- Aug 07, 2018 (15:35:14)
APWINC is seeking talented people to carry out international cooperation projects together as follows.
1. Number of employees: 1 (Contract researcher-career)
ㅇ More than three years experience in international cooperation-related business
ㅇ English communicators (TOEIC 900 points or higher)
3. Assigned task
ㅇ Performs UNESCO-UNITWIN business
ㅇ Support other laboratory operations
4. working conditions
ㅇ Working style: 5 working days a week (Mon-Fri, 09: 00 ~ 17: 30)
ㅇ Working place: APWINC Office (Sookmyung Women's University Centennial Memorial Hall)
ㅇ Fee: Consultation during interview (including 4 major insurance)
ㅇ Work start date: Start from September 10th, 2018.
ㅇ Term of contract: further consultation
5. Method and schedule of admission
1) Application method
ㅇ 1th: Document screening
ㅇ 2nd Interview (Individual notification of successful applicants)
※ Interview: Individuals will be informed only to those who pass the paperwork and interviewees (Interview scheduled for the first week of September)
2) Typical Schedule
ㅇ Reception period: ~ until on sunday at midningt, August 26, 2018 /
Document Selection Result: email and wired notifications
ㅇ Documents required for screening:
- Resume and self-introduction letter 1 copy each Korean / English
ㅇ Submission documents for interview transfer :
- Final school graduation and transcript (or scheduled certificate) each part 1
- Copies of certificates and certified language certificates (as applicable only)
3) How to Receive: Receive E-mail (email@example.com)
※ Selection may be cancelled if the document is falsely written or written.
※ The above schedule is subject to change according to the circumstances of our institute..
6. For more information: contact e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)