Notice l We will inform you about APWINC's announcements and major activities.
Recruitment for internship in operation of CEO program of Korea-China Future Culture
- Feb 28, 2017 (09:43:10)
Sookmyung Women's University APWINC is looking for interns who are in charge of the CEO program of Korea-China Future Culture.
We hope students who are interested in this apply.
[Chief Executive Officer's Assistant Intern]
1. Number of additional recruitment : 1
2. Working hours : Wednesdays 15: 30-22: 00
3. Working period: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - Wednesday, June 28 / Excluding holidays and week without classes
4. Working place: Centennial Memorial Hall 502 (APWINC office)
5. Fee : 6,500 won per hour
6. Eligibility : 1) Undergraduates and Student on a leave of absence
2) Students who are sincere, responsible, and service-minded
3) Students who can use basic OS
* Students in the first and second semesters of 2017 (late September - mid December) are welcome.
7. Required Documents : 1) Resume (free form) and class schedule (for current students)
8. How to Submit : for E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
-Email title and file name: '[CEO Intern] Your name'.
9. Reception period : - March 5 (Sun) until 5 PM
* Selection method : Document screening and interview (※ndividual interview date only for those interviewed)
* Please contact us by e-mail.