Notice l We will inform you about APWINC's announcements and major activities.
Recruitment of students participating in UNESCO-UNITWIN local education
The UNESCO-UNITWIN program, which is under way at APWINC, is a program that enhances ICT and leadership skills for girls in developing countries under the theme "Strengthening Women's Capabilities Through ICT and Leadership Education." In 2016, we visited Cambodia and Indonesia. And From July to August of 2017, we conducted education programs for female faculty and college students at four universities in Laos, Indonesia, and Cambodia. (Referrence to http://www.unitwin.org)
As part of this program, we are recruiting students to visit UNITWIN University in Indonesia in January 2018 to participate in local training. We hope students who are interested in this apply.
1. Period: Approximately 1 week, 07 to 13 January 2018 (scheduled)
- Travel time is considered, and the actual local training period is 5 days.
- Depending on the circumstances, a schedule may be added for one or two days before or after the specified period.
2. Activity content and number of people to be recruited
00 people in ICT/leadership
- Assisting lectures and monitoring the course
- Support for preparation of group presentations on the last day of the local education, Support for group activities
- Assist and support ICT labs (such as Aduino)
- Planning and conducting special activities (Recreation, Cultural exchanges, etc.) or field trips
3. Apply Qualification and Advantage
- 3rd semester to 8th semester students and students on leave
- Students who can communicate and educate in English (or Indonesian)
- Advantage of related majors in ICT field
4. Applicant country and area
- Applicant area : 1 field name of leadership / ICT
5. Participation cost: 200,000 won
Participation fees will be used for meals and activities in the country, and the Education Ministry will provide other expenses for activities such as airfare and accommodation.
6. How to apply
Please fill out the attached application form and personal information usage agreement below. Please submit it to (email@example.com) by 5 p.m. on September 28. Interviewee will be notified individually at a later.
* Prior meetings, pre-training, and launching ceremonies and activities will be held before and after local education. The selected student must participate in all schedules, and the selection may be cancelled if not present. (Pre-meeting, Pre-training, Launch Ceremony: November-December / Activity Reporting Conference: due at the end of January)