Human Capacity Building
As the importance of women’s participation in today’s information-knowledge based society increases, APWINC is committed to promoting and expanding women’s potentials and capacities through providing quality and customized ICT training programs using the following strategies: Dissemination and Specialization.
Dissemination : Domestic ICT Computer Training for AllThrough practical computer technology trainings, APWINC strives to resolve gender digital divide.
- ICT Training for University Students
- ICT Training for Housewives
- Computer Training for Highschool Alumni
- Computer Training for Senior Citizens
Specialization : Gender & ICT Professional Training ProgramsAPWINC aims to maximize women’s capacity through offering advanced level of ICT trainings.
- Executive Program on Future and Cultural Contents (SCUFU)
- Policy Customer Relationship Management (PCRM) and Hands-on Training
- IT Master Course on “Customized Job Training Program”
- Science and Engineering the Unemployed Practical Training Program
- IT Domestic Job Training for Korean-Japanese