활동사항 l 아태여성정보통신원의 활동사항에 대해 알려드립니다.
Training of Female Micro-entrepreneurs and Evaluation Forum for 2013 ASEAN-ROK Cooperation Project ‘Strategy for ASEAN Women’s Socioeconomic Empowerment through ICT Literacy and Leadership Education’
- 홍보용 (1).JPG [File Size:479.2KB]
- 홍보용 (2).JPG [File Size:425.3KB]
- 홍보용 (3).JPG [File Size:508.9KB]
- 홍보용 (4).JPG [File Size:412.8KB]
- 홍보용 (5).JPG [File Size:358.0KB]
- 홍보용 (6).JPG [File Size:317.6KB]
- 홍보용 (7).JPG [File Size:367.5KB]
- 홍보용 (8).JPG [File Size:468.6KB]
- 홍보용 (9).JPG [File Size:351.5KB]
- 홍보용 (10).JPG [File Size:406.8KB]
- 홍보용 (11).JPG [File Size:361.1KB]
- 홍보용 (12).JPG [File Size:363.7KB]
- 홍보용 (13).JPG [File Size:453.0KB]
- 홍보용 (14).JPG [File Size:446.7KB]
- 홍보용 (16).JPG [File Size:391.8KB]
- 홍보용 (17).JPG [File Size:221.6KB]
- 홍보용 (18).JPG [File Size:388.2KB]
- 홍보용 (19).JPG [File Size:332.2KB]
- 홍보용 (20).JPG [File Size:368.2KB]
As the last phases of 2013 ASEAN-ROK Cooperation Project ‘Strategy for ASEAN Women’s Socioeconomic Empowerment through ICT Literacy and Leadership Education’, ‘Training of Female Micro-entrepreneurs’ and ‘Evaluation Forum’ were held in Manila, Philippines from April 20th to April 27th, 2016. APWINC(Executive Director Dr. Myonghee Kim) co-hosted the event with National Library of Philippines(NLP) and Association of Librarian in Public Sector (ALPS), Inc., Philippines.
As the result of APWINC’s latest workshop in February, 9 ASEAN member states-customized Action Plans for ‘Strengthening Library as a Platform for ASEAN Women’s ICT Literacy Education’ had been established. Among them, upon consideration of sustainability and the validity, Philippines’ Action plan held a lead and made the Philippines as pilot country for the training program.
With an aim of improving ICT literacy and economic power of local female micro-entrepreneurs through library utilization, the 4 day-long training (April 21st to April 26th) provided 3 lectures, practices, local library visit, and workshop to around 30 Filipino women. At the 27th April‘s Forum, personages from ASEAN Secretariat, ITU, Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the Republic of the Philippines, and 4 ASEAN member states(Philippines, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Indonesia) shared and evaluated the outcome of the 2013 ASEAN-ROK Cooperation Project, particularly on the feasibility, expandability, and usefulness of ‘Training of Female Micro-entrepreneurs’.